CREAplus solutions and services in the field of protection against advanced cyber threats include:
- System security review: review, preparation of expert report, preparation of proposal of appropriate IT security solutions.
- Identifying security incidents: Proactive monitoring of resources and flows, detecting anomalies, classifying incidents, providing information to response teams, and initiating response.
- Incident restriction: Response in the form of system isolation and prevention of the spread of malicious activity; eliminating causes and identified vulnerabilities, and preventing recurrence or spread.
- Restoration: Planning and implementation of the restoration; incident analysis, identification and implementation of risk mitigation measures, learning and improvement of the incident response process.
- Analysis: Forensic activities: malware analysis, end-client threat detection and elimination (EDR), network behavior analysis of clients (UEBA), Vulnerability analytics, patch management.
- Incident management: Reporting and informing incident participants.
- Proposal for improvements and appropriate IT security solutions.