CREAplus' extensive value-added service offerings include:
- distribution and implementation of modern solutions in the field of IT security,
- planning and implementation of multi-factor authentication solutions (2FA, MFA) for secure remote access and electronic and mobile banking, in line with PSD2,
- planning and deployment of e-ID, e-identity, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI/CA), cryptographic key management, digital signing and timestamping solutions, also compliant with the eIDAS regulation,
- planning, installation and configuration of hardware security modules - HSMs,
- delivering hands-on technical trainings for hardware security modules - HSMs,
- design and development of custom firmware for hardware security modules - HSMs,
- design and development of software solutions,
- delivering practical technical trainings for IT security solutions
- consultancy in areas of IT security solution implementation,
- technical support for users of IT security solutions,
- design and implementation of multi-factor authentication of users for access to servers and workstations and for remote access, also combined with a physical access control solution,
- project management.
Successful deployment of modern IT security solutions into the organization requires sufficient expertise and experience. In CREAplus we have both. In partneship with established vendors of IT security solutions and IT infrastructure we can fulfill almost all requirements.